AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 11:24:43 -0600
Happy New Year To You All.

Another year has dawn on us
Another set of task and challenges are ahead of us
It will take all of us
To make what we want for ourselves
So get on board.

AAM needs your skills, talents, time and money for the year's activities.
Active participation of membership in the association's programs should be
of interest to all.

The year 2002 is a palindromic year and Jupiter will be entering Leo, so
look out for a year of actions, peace and love.

Stay tuned for an exciting year full of actions.

Here are your Executive Committee Members.

President: Joe Brewoo,  [log in to unmask]
Vice President: Godwin Amegashie,   [log in to unmask]
Secretary: Alex Redd,  [log in to unmask]
Treasurer: Elinor Gbedey,  [log in to unmask]
Financial Secretary: Tunji Lesi,  [log in to unmask]

Send them personal mails and tell them what you can and will want to do for
the Association.

May all your New Year resolutions and wishes be fulfilled.

On behalf of the Executive Committee and my family we wish you a Happy and
Prosperous New Year.

May the Almighty God grant us good health, strength and wisdom.

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Joe Brewoo
President,
AAM Inc.