AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mensah Lassey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2002 09:35:36 -0600

Thanks for the phone call and well wishes. We wish you, Lucy and the troops
the a Happy New Year too.
May the good Lord grant you wisdom and peace in all your undertakings.

I apologize again for my disappearance from the usual traditional circles.

Thanks.
Mensah.

 (Embedded
 image moved   Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
 to file:      12/30/2001 07:22 PM
 pic29358.pcx)

Sent by: "AAM (African Association of Madison)" <[log in to unmask]>

Please respond to "AAM (African Association of Madison)"