NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Michelle T." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 May 2000 16:10:39 -0700
On Wed, 17 May 2000 16:03:31 -0400, Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List wrote:

>  This is for all the adults out there with a milk allergy. Do you
experience
>  ear infections or fluid build up?
Basically, my ear doesn't
>  produce enough wax to protect water from getting in my ear because of a
skin
>  condition in my ear.

Tanya,

      I am 34 years old and was just diagnosed on Valentine's Day, 2000, as
allergic to dairy, beef, pork and cocoa, however, I have deleted dairy, beef
and pork since about June 1999 due to the problems I was having with them.
I have not had any problems with my ears since I was about 16 when I had my
eardrum replaced due to chronic childhood ear infections due to my
eustachian tube being to small on that side.  However, I have the opposite
trouble with wax from yours, my ears produce too much wax.  Not sure if this
helps you.

Michelle S.T./Pegasus

P.s.  I am not a health care professional, so all of my experiences/opinions
are just as a health care consumer.