BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Dan Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 09:16:27 -0400
The machine at St. John's said that the machine at AOL sent the following
original message with funny headers and a goofy message.

Actually, what it really said was "The enclosed message, found in the
BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS mailbox and shown under the spool  ID 289421  in the
 system log,  has been  identified as  a possible delivery  error  notice
 for  the  following  reason:  "Sender:",  "From:"  or "Reply-To:" field
pointing to the list has been found in mail body."

Mary: don't quote full headers when you reply to a post of your own...it
confuses the machines.  Thank Cod they are not fully omniscient (yet).

Here's the post for all y'alls edification.

Dan Becker, Exec. Dir., RHDC
Raleigh Historic Districts Commission