Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 16:36:53 -0700

Dear Friends,
This message is in reference to my earlier post today of the chat rooms
closing.

I have already had several messages from people regarding my message of the
MedSupport Celiac Chat closing Friday, May 28th.  A lot of people wanted to
know what I could do to keep the chat room open. I have just arranged to
have this chat room to be kept open 24 hours a day like it has always been
but it will be Unmoderated.

If anybody is interested in moderating this chat please contact
   Angela Pittman-Smith,

Everybody is invited to come in at any time to see if anybody is there.
Usually people come in during the evening hours.

If you have any questions, please contact me - [log in to unmask]

I want to thank everybody that has been to the chats.  I appreciated hearing
from those of you that sent me a message today.

Maizy