From:
Connie Margolin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 1999 22:32:13 EDT

Dear listmates,

The Triangle Gluten Free Group, serving North Carolina's Piedmont (and points
beyond), will meet at 7:30PM on Friday, May 7th in the Hedrick Building on
the grounds of the Friday Center in Chapel Hill.  Our guest will be Jay
Bigam, of Kinnikinnick Foods in Alberta, who will talk with the group and
bring samples of his company's products for us to taste.  To reach the
Hedrick Building, take I-40 to Chapel Hill.  Go west on 54 towards Chapel
Hill for 1.7 miles and turn left onto Friday Center Drive.  Go straight to
the end, then turn left into the Hedrick building parking area.  If you plan
to come, please hit the respond button and tell me how many people will be in
your party.  Thanks.

Connie in NC