From:
Margaret M Greeno <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 09:42:27 -0500

I've noticed that many of us who brag about our good attitudes also report
that we have supportive families, loyal friends, and good cooking skills. We
also have, but of course would never mention, that we have enough income to
buy ourselves expensive kitchen gadgets, expensive mail-order products, and
of course, a computer.

So, let's not entertain ourselves by claiming that a good attitude is due to
our superior character. And let us be more compassionate toward those of us
who live alone, never learned to cook, and have modest financial resources.

Margaret