Date:
Fri, 6 Aug 1999 06:25:14 -0700

After reading Jesse's post, I'm now wondering how many of you out there
have had bad reactions from normal wine, or even from whiskey, gin, and the
grain alcohols. They don't bother me, but I drink mostly gin, and I know my
personal reactions are no indicator.

By bad reactions, I mean celiac reactions, not just the gas, heartburn and
chest pains that are normal symptoms of acid reflux, which is always badly
exacerbated by either alcohol or fat.
-vance