From:
David Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 07:43:26 -0500

Thanks to those who have commented on my last note.  I guess I should
explain a bit more.  David has been alcohol free for 6 years now.  We
know his problems aren't from alcohol.  He has also been scoped 2 times,
all his organs are fine.  There are no abnormalities to any of his
organs.  He does have a high level of stomach acid which has destroyed
some of his stomach lining.  We are hoping that by changing his diet to
a gluten free one, all this will diminish.  I am curious, has anyone
else had this problem, and found that by changing to this diet their
symptoms decreased?  Thank you.

David and Dawn from KS
PS  He is a celiac, so we aren't changing the diet because of his
pancreas.