From:
Linda Goldkrantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 21:23:54 EDT

Oops. Sorry. The delicious rye bread I sang praises of is not from the new
book. I did a lot of baking last week-end and got my books mixed up. The rye
bread I made that was so great is on page 89 of The Gluten-free Gourmet Cooks
Fast and Healthy. It is listed as Dark Mock Rye Bread.

To answer an inquiry...There is no rye in the bread. The caraway seeds give
rye bread it's distinctive flavor. Caraway is an herb.

Note my new e-mail address please. Delete [log in to unmask] and change to
Linda Goldkrantz
Cherry Hill, NJ