From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:09:19 -0500

Dear Friends,
I am delighted to report by phone call from Leon Rottmann this afternoon
6/11/99 that Dr. Paustian and other medical advisors have approved the
Generic New Member Packet and tri-fold brochure for distribution as is.

I will forward a final copy to CSA; Leon said this could be attached to
the next Connections for leaders.  I am very happy, to say the least!

Finally, all the work of Diane Paley, Pat Patey and other committee
members has come to fruition. Now brand new groups will not have to
develop their own materials; they can use the generic new member packet
(to be available from CSA/USA) as the basis to initiate new members in
conjunction with all the publications of CSA/USA.

Janet in Houston
Celiacs Helping Celiacs