From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 1997 13:52:50 -0500
        The only improvement on naturre I've ever seen is pemmican.  The
rest of the supplements are, at best, supplemental.  But pemmican is the
closest there is to eating pure energy.  And do you know what happens to
kids who eat pemmican on a regular basis?  I've heard storries of a 1&1/2
year old terrorizing 4 year olds.  Of course, he was also gestated under
paleolithic eating conditions to produce some sort of superkid.  At six,
I bet he could bet most of the posters on this list in arm wrestling, and
all of them on a vegan list.
        The only difference between a worker termite and a warror termite
is diet.  They are genetically identical.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley