C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Trisha Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 08:33:15 -0400
Good Morning,

        Thank-you Bobby and what you say is indeed true! There is so much to
know. I'll bet the one thing you have learned - the more you learn - the
more you know you don't know. Children new to the planet, language, and
life - in an effort to make sense of the world - set up some ridge lines but
as adults we need to let this lines go. I spend my time divided equally
between trying to educate folks on disablilities and Paganism.The ignorance
is amazing and right next to "The Paganism isn't Satanism" comes the -
"Having a physical disability does not make one Mental Retarded" speech!
Will Rogers - had the right idea on ignorance. The Pagan community is up in
arms - Rep Bob Barr from Georgia is upset we are allowed to practice our
religion on base. Link to him http://www.house.gov/barr/p_051899.html  The
Witches Vox has the article featured -
http://www.witchvox.com/wvoxhome.html
The Military has a section in the Chaplain's Handbook - link to Chaplains
Handbook http://www.npsnet.com/cliffe/milwicca.htm
Another  informational link on Wicca/Witchcraft/Paganism -
http://www.witchvox.com/basics/wfaq.html This exactly what it says - basic
facts
Link to the Military Pagan Network
http://www.witchvox.com/witches/military.html

And for anyone curious about Satanism - The Handbooks section on Satanism -
Church of Satan   http://www.maledicta.com/library/manual.html

        I am available to answer to questions.

                      Brightest Blessings
                            Trisha

>         Fighting ignorance in this country could become more than a full
> time job since there's so much around. I have found myself being educated
> by your posts, since I, too, equated Paganism with Satanism. It's sad to
> say since I am a college professor! I believe Will Rogers said it best
when
> he said, "We are all ignorant. We are just ignorant on different
subjects."
> Give the good fight.
>
> Bobby
>
> >Hi Joy,
> >
> >    Yes, we can and lose our children over this. Just as a Disabled
Parent