AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jane Forgay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 17:18:09 -0500
Tamara,

We do the following:
1) promote email as a good medium of communication with library staff
2) have a TDD/TTY number to the library
3) provde a portible TDD machine that can be checked out at the reserve
desk by patrons for use on any of the telephones in the library if they
need to make an outgoing call.

Jane Forgay, Reference Librarian
University of Waterloo Library