VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amanda Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:23:15 -0400
Yes, there are accessible card games available.

For a fun time, go to

http://www.allinplay.com

this site was formerly called zform.

There one can purchase a 5-card poker game or play online with other
players.

Warning! warning! it is very very! addictive but fun! as one plays with
chips and no money.

To play online, one can try before they buy for 15 days and then, if one
wants to continue accessing the site,  elect to pay monthly or yearly.

A brand new game of Crazy 8's is currently in beta test form and not yet for
sale but free to beta test.

Note I'm not affiliated with the company but I sure have had some fun!
lately with this site.

Hope this helps!

Amanda Lee

Alexandria, VA USA