VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 23:06:31 -0500
From: "Judy Brewer" <[log in to unmask]>
To: "WAI Interest Group" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:27 PM
Subject: Fwd: Registration open for WAI meetings following CSUN 2002

WAI Interest Group:

A reminder, if you are planning on attending WAI meetings following the
CSUN 2002 Conference in Los Angeles, that pre-registration is required,
and
ends shortly (see the individual registration pages linked below).

In addition to the meetings noted below, and the workshop which Wendy
Chisholm will be giving, we will be having an informal get-together,
most
likely on Thursday March 21 at lunch time -- perhaps around the Marriott
outdoor pool if the weather is good -- for those interested in finding
out
more about what participation in WAI working groups involves. Please
come
to the beginning or end of Wendy's session on Wednesday March 20 in the
morning to get details on when & where.

We will go into more depth on the various WAI working groups at the
Saturday afternoon WAI Interest Group meeting, but if you are interested
and not able to stay for the WAI Interest Group meeting, this will be a
chance for brief conversation.

Regards,

- Judy

>Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 18:13:30 +0100
>To: WAI Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>
>From: Judy Brewer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Registration open for WAI meetings following CSUN 2002
>
>WAI Interest Group Members:
>
>Please note that pre-registration is open for the three WAI group
meetings
>on March 23 and 24, immediately following the CSUN 2002 Conference in
Los
>Angeles. Pre-registration is required for all three meetings.
>
>WAI Interest Group meeting, Saturday March 23, 2002
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/IG/2002/03-agenda.html
>
>Education and Outreach Working Group meeting, Saturday March 23 and
Sunday
>March 24, 2002
>         http://www.w3.org/WAI/EO/2002/03/agenda.html
>
>Web Content Accessibility Guidelines Working Group meeting, Saturday
March