VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:09:17 -0500
From: "Phill Jenkins" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 6:50 PM
Subject: Re: Fw: success stories with client side java?

CAST's Bobby, NCAM's MAGpie, and SSB's Insight are 3 Java client side
applications that are engineered to be accessible to assistive
technology
that supports the Java Accessibility API.  Oh, by the way, these are
tools
for producing accessible web content.

Regards,
Phill Jenkins

David Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>@JAVA.SUN.COM> on 02/11/2002 04:40:13
PM

Please respond to Java Accessibility interest mailing list

Sent by:  Java Accessibility interest mailing list