VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dan Dunfee <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 09:00:38 -0500
Someone askdd about hearing tv audio and recording without a tv, You can
record off any device that can tune the tv channels.  I use an old vcr
whose tape part is broken but the tv tuner part works fine.  I tap into it
by feeding the vcr into a small stereo and either listening directly or
using headphones.  The vcr has audio out jacks which are fed into the
stereo.  Many boom boxes etc. also have input jacks that would work. I tune
the vcr by the remote.