VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Daniel Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Daniel Burton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 22:45:40 -0400
I've started a new list called blind atkins. The purpose of the list is to
be a support system for those who are either on, or want to know about the
famous lowcarb diet, as made popular by Dr. robert Atkins. We would like to
know of your experiences, as well as effects on cholesterol, blood sugar,
etc., as well as weight. Perhaps some of you can dress up the list with some
good low carb recipes. If this sounds interesting to you, then you can
subscribe by sending an email message to-
Hope to see you there.
Legal Disclaimer-
The material presented on this list is posted for information purposes only,
and is not to be used in the diagnosis, mitigation, treatment or cure of any
disease condition. You should consult your physician or other qualified
health professional before making any dietary changes. Please consult your
doctor if you have any symptoms. Hope to see you on the list.