VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 May 2001 08:29:17 -0500
I am forwarding this message along to the list as it was sent to me.
I've not seen it on the vicug-l yet, it may be that the person's daily
message limit has been reached.  Sorry for any duplications. This will be
particularly useful for Nelson, the person looking for the device for
detecting print on a sheet of paper for scanning.

Steve