VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Feltenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard Feltenberger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 00:42:06 -0500
I am a rather new user of Windows, but I do use CD Creator with Window
Eyes.  The tab might land me on the proper icon, but I have no way of
knowing.  I find that I must use the "mouse pointer" to give accurate
commands to the program.  I assume that Jaws for Windows has something
that will allow you to use the number pad to move the mouse pointer.
I am sure that some JFW users will speak up and give you some more
direction, but this might be a start.

Good luck!

Richard