VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2000 08:35:04 +0200
Hi,

First, there are two versions of LP-Windows. One with and on without
speech. LP-Windows without speech cost $395 and the one with speech cost $595.
I evaluate LP-Windows and find out that LP-Windows is compatable with a lot
of video drivers. This incompattibility causes slow panning and color
corruptions and can crash your whole system.

I advice you to contact [log in to unmask] and ask them to solve your
problem. If they can't simply ask your money back and try another magnifier.

For others who plan to purchase a screen magnifier, please first try a demo
before buying anything.
You can download demos of all professional screen magnifier homepage and
find reviews of these programs.

Regards Peter Verhoeven
The Screen Magnifiers Homepage
http://www.magnifiers.org