VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 May 2000 18:55:36 -0500
Bob writes in with additional feedback about the concept of the online
tutorial.

kelly

From: "Keenan, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>

Such a breath of fresh air. God bless you, Crunch. There actually is someone
out there who is willing to read a book before consigning it to the
pre-judgmental barnfire. Lets get the opinions of folks who have actually
attempted to complete the on-line course, they will be the best judges of
its effectiveness. It's a great idea that needs a little breathing room,
don't you think? I admire the young lady who has taken the risk in blood,
sweat and tears, not to mention cash, in attempting to make a go of this
approach. I hope it pays off for her and her students and becomes a classic
win, win scenario. And if it doesn't succeed, well remember the words of Mac
in "One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest"..."Hell, at least I tried!"