VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 18:51:09 -0500
If you are wondering what you might say to the access board about talking
atm's, here's some comments from Michael.  Comments are still being
accepted at [log in to unmask]

Be sure to include your postal address to ensure that the comments get
recorded.

kelly

>>From: Michael Byington <[log in to unmask]>
>>I thought i might share a copy of my comments to the Access Board just in
>>case they encourage some others to comment with their own stories.
>>
>>----------

Lainey Feingold
Law Office of Elaine B. Feingold
1524 Scenic Avenue
Berkeley, CA 94708
(510) 848-8125
(510) 548-5508 (fax)

confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended
recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying is strictly prohibited.
If you think that you have received this e-mail message in error, please e-mail
the sender at [log in to unmask] and delete it permanently from your
computer files.  Thank you.