VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Ruell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amy Ruell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 17:11:59 -0500
        This is an update on the study I sent information about last week.
From: Demma Rodriguez <[log in to unmask]>

I hope that your week is going well so far!

I am writing to update you on the Absolute Pitch study's progress and to
inform you on a change that has been made. It would be greatly appreciated
if you could forward this to your email list.

To facilitate the investigation process we have decided that the absolute
pitch survey could be administered over the phone and completed in this
matter, as opposed to having people travel to the hospital.

The actual pitch testing part of the study will take place at a later
date. Persons wishing to participate in the survey are not obligated to
come in and test if they do not wish to do so. The correlation between
persons claiming to have absolute ptich and those who really do, is 98
percent. Therefore, it is well proven and previously documented.

However, I still need about 30 persons to call in and complete the short
survey over the phone. The survey itself should not take more than ten
minutes to complete.

Those interested can reach me at 617-667-1750. If I am not at my desk I
will be checking my voicemail frequently and will return all calls
promptly.

Thank you again for all your help!

     Sincerely,
                    Demma Rodriguez