VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"M. J. P. Senk" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
M. J. P. Senk
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 10:13:36 -0500
Many of you may be suffering from cabin fever due to the snow and cold, so
I'm proposing we get together on voice chat for a virtual vicug-l meeting.

There is a link near the top of the Http://www.real-eyes.org site which
takes you to a voice enabled web page.  anyone visiting the page with MS
Internet Explorer and other browsers which support javaScript will beasked
to install a plug-in for chat.  Just click yes and then accept the license
and in less than a minute you will be ready to chat.  Of course, you'll
have to find a microphone to plug into your sound card, but even without
one you can join and listen in.

I suggest we get together on the page at 8:00 p.m. Eastern / 7:00 p.m.
Central time tonight (Wednesday) and consider setting up a schedule for
other times and perhaps specific topics.

The specific url is http://www.real-eyes.org/talk.html and if you have
difficulty installing the JavaScript, I'm willing to help via e-mail and
I'm sure you can also contact Jim who heads the kansas City group for
helpful advice - [log in to unmask]

- mark

toll free voice mail 888 700-9848 box 9995