VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Bowers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2000 15:37:26 -0600
Hi Listers,

I received a few private responses to the article on "Artificial
Vision."   This caused me to think that some of you might be interested
in this follow-up posting from another list.

We're fortunate to have Dr. Dagnelie, from Johns Hopkins, as a regular
contributor to the RPlist.  The following post was in response to the
subject of the article posted earlier on the VICUG-L list, called
"Artificial Vision.":