VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Christopher McMillan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 18:54:28 -0700
For your information:

Christopher McMillan
Pager:          800 201 5625 Pager Number 0378 (at tone dial your number)
E-mail:                 [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]