VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
monte single <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:25:15 -0600
There is a shareware product called togglemouse. It makes the cursor and the
caret bigger  but not REALLY  big though worth looking at. It has a lot of
features. Also at softtseek.com there is a thing called BIGMAUS. This too is
worth checking out though I have not seen it work.

Monte
In the original "toon town" Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada