VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 18:40:11 -0600
On Fri, 6 Nov 1998, Edwin E. Staudt III wrote:

Edwin: I am glad to know that, but the download time is so long that it isn't worth
Edwin: it.
Edwin: five to six hours and still counting is ridiculous.
Edwin:
Edwin: M<aye it's my machine, but thsomething  is wrong!
Edwin: Thanks for the tip.  sorry it didn't work.

I used Lynx version 2.8 and it downloaded in just a minute or two.  it is
less than half of the size of the Starr report, compressed.

kelly

Index of Vicugs	http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/vicug/vicugs.html