VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Edwin E. Staudt III" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Edwin E. Staudt III
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 15:47:56 -0500
I am glad to know that, but the download time is so long that it isn't worth
it.
five to six hours and still counting is ridiculous.

M<aye it's my machine, but thsomething  is wrong!
Thanks for the tip.  sorry it didn't work.