VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 18:47:23 -0800
        High my name is Andrew and i am blind.  Has any one tryed useing webspeak
with voice and a screen reader?  I would like to know what the blind people
think about it?  I think it is a  great program with useing internet and it
works with voice support and any screen reader.  Also I am still looking
for a chess game that uses voice and a screen reader to play the game.  I
hope some one will answer me