From:
Timchenko Maxim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:33:01 +0300
This is done in 3 main steps.

  1). Disconnect all cabling and disentangle it [well, you may disentangle
it without disconnecting, but it is much easier with both ends free] and
put all the cables out of the way.
  2). Take one cable at a time, measure a distance required (for example,
if computer is standing against the wall, the distance between wall and
socket may be 50cm and the cable is 1.50m) and make the cable match the
required distance by making it into a circle, like this:

----O---= 0.5 m power cable with 1.0 m in circle

and 3) connect anything back, one at a time, starting with a cables
you use least, and keyboard/mouse last.

Hope this helps -- works fine for me!

<> Max Timchenko [MaxVT]
<>