From:
Jeremy and Kendra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 1999 22:29:30 -0500
Why are you on this list?  You cannot offer any real good advice in something
you do not believe in.  You spout your children's disorders like it is
something to be proud of and you read how their diets directly affect that and
you choose to do nothing about it.  You have days where it is acceptable to
give your children non paleo desserts?  What, is their digestive tracts
different on those days?  If your children had diabetes would you not be able
to cut out those foods?  Why is ADHD and LD's any less important?  Oh yeah,
just do not make them mad and let them pee anywhere they want to.  I read your
website and am ashamed you think you can offer anyone advice.  Try practicing
some good advice and stop damaging your children.  It scares me that there are
parents like you out there raising the next problem teenagers.  I am sorry to
be so blunt, but it bothers me greatly.  Help them make wise choices.  Help
them be healthy.  Help them lead responsible, active lives.  Help them be all
they can be.  Not with Ritalin and other drugs.  Not with technology based
foods.

Kendra
NeanderTwin