From:
Rob Street <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 15:19:28 PST
Shari:

I do not fit your profile, but if you are interested in paleo, try to
unlearn what you have learned about fat.  I might suggest that rather
than four ounces of ground turkey, eat a fattier meat with paleo
vegetables, and eat as much as necesarry to be satisfied.  My Dad was
about 400 pounds, and has lost a few belt notches eating bacon and eggs
every day.  If you eliminate the potatoes, legumes, dairy, GRAINS,
alcohol, and refined sugar, you are unlikely to gain weight at any level
of fat intake.

-Rob