From:
Sharon M <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 1997 21:43:26 -0400
> that I can see. If anybody has any practical suggestions about rebuilding
> adrenals through nutritional factors that might not be present in
> high-enough levels in a half-ass Paleolithic diet (the version I follow :-)
> ), I would appreciate ideas on the subject. Thanks.
>
> --Ward Nicholson <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Ward,

Dr. Posnecker probably can supply more info on adrenal rebuilding than
anyone else I've heard of. Check out:

http://www.chronicfatigue.org/index.html

Don't be misled by the cf title, he quickly tells you that it's about
the "adrenal syndrome". His book is full of useful info. I haven't
looked at the site in months but if memory serves, most of it is
reprinted at the site.

Hope it helps,

Sharon