From:
Rick Strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Oct 1998 07:15:51 -0500
Amadeus,  these are interesting points;  For those who would like to read more
about the "iceman,"  there is a book out titled The Man in the Ice by Konrad
Spindler (Harmony Books 1994).  It obviously predates this recent hair
analysis data.  An interesting sidelight for thoses familiar with
mountaineering literature is that Reinhold Messner (climbed Everest without
oxygen) was involved with the recovery of the iceman.  Rick