From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 1998 08:33:51 -0500
You don't think you need it but that is only because you don't know that
you do.  If you go off this diet, you will regain your weight, end of
discussion.  Not only that, but you will find that it doesn't come off like
it did the first time, if at all.  The question is, do you want to keep the
weight off.  If yes, stay on the diet.  If you don't care, do whatever you
want.  In a year, you'll be fatter than ever.

I lost it over the holidays.  One month, 14 pounds.  I have lost 4 of
those, but cannot lose anymore.  So now I am 10 pounds heavier than my best
low-carb weight loss, and I'm stuck there.  Why?  Because I got discouraged
that I wasn't losing weight anymore.  Well, that worked out great, now
didn't it?

John Pavao

    Well, I went on the diet with one goal clearly formed in my mind.  Now
that I have achieved this goal, I am wondering how the rest of you stick
with it?  Temptation is getting so much stronger now that I don't -need- my
diet.