From:
Lynton Blair <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Aug 1997 05:58:21 GMT
At 19:35 18/08/97 -0700, Mark Lindsay wrote:

>I have been eating raw animal products for the last 3.5 years without any
>problems.  I eat raw eggs, beef, lamb, fish, oysters, pork and chicken.  I
>purchase these at stores which sell the organic versions of these products
>(except for the seafood).
>
>I have tried a diet consisting solely of fruits and nuts, but found that my
>body needed animal proteins and fat.

I also experimented with raw fruits and raw  vegan and recently came to the
same conclusions.
So I'm now finding out about what else to eat that's good raw: started with
my regular organic (BD) rump steak (I used to fry/steam/broil it lightly -
was delish !)- raw its not much fun, but it does digest really easily.  But
not enough energy, so I moved to eating more fatty parts.
Havn't tried pork or shellfish yet.

Do you eat your oysters fresh, or have they been frozen at some stage?
Any favorite bits of animals?
Do you eat the whole egg?  (I usually go for the yolk, just seperate and pop
it into my mouth).

Looking for BD chicken that haven't been fed on grain, to see (taste!) the
difference.

:>) Lynton