From:
Mark Lindsay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 19:35:31 -0700
I recommend reading INSTINCTIVE NUTRITION, by Severen L. Schaeffer
(Celestial Arts, California; 1987).  Also, check out the following web site
for an introduction to Guy-Claude Burger's anopsological method of eating:

http://www.umontreal.ca/~gaumondp/anopsology

I have been eating raw animal products for the last 3.5 years without any
problems.  I eat raw eggs, beef, lamb, fish, oysters, pork and chicken.  I
purchase these at stores which sell the organic versions of these products
(except for the seafood).

I have tried a diet consisting solely of fruits and nuts, but found that my
body needed animal proteins and fat.

Mark Lindsay