C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Ciotola <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 12:43:00 EDT
Hi all,
I know this isn't a CP topic, don't get mad!!  For those of you who don't
know, soap opera history was made last night!  Susan Lucci won the award for
best soap opera actress after 19, yes 19 nominations!  I am so thrilled!
Does anyone have comments on this?  Are there any All My Children fans out
there?  We do not have to  stay on this topic for weeks, I just want to hear
some comments.
Brightest Blessings,
David