BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ralph Walter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 1999 07:17:00 EDT
Mary-

Don't think about the a/c--do it.  And while you;'re not thinking, don't
think it's been a whole lot cooler in Summit --outdoors, anyway--than in
Newark, despite our 19th century reputation as a place to summer.

I must say that the lovely Mrs. Ralph actually said (out loud in real words)
that she was glad we had a/c, which considering the fact that we had to pay
to have it installed, was amazing.  She is of the frugal persuasion, you see,
and for her to concede that money that was spent went for a good cause is, to
say the least, highly unusual.  But it sounded as good as the cool air felt.

Coolest personal regards,

Ralph