VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 1997 11:16:13 +0100
From:
Peter Verhoeven <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Jaap,

  Microsoft has special mouse drivers for Windows 95. You can select large
and extra large mouse pointers in black, white or inverted.
There is also a product called Biggy. There are versions for Windows 3.1x,
Windows 95 and Macintosh.
The mouse drivers of Microsoft are free.
You can find download these drivers at:

http://www.plex.nl/~pverhoe/download.html#ALTCUR

Regards Peter Verhoeven
Internet : http://www.plex.nl/~pverhoe/main2.html (The Screen Magnifiers
Homepage)

>Dear Listers,
>
>Maybe someone of you does know a solution for my problem.
>
>I have a relative small visual impairment: I see only a small part of the
>screen at one time.
>
>That's why I have trouble finding back the mouse pointer on the screen. It
>would be
>a great help if there was a cross-wire across the whole monitor instead of
>a mouse pointer of a few pixels.
>
>Does anyone know of a mouse driver or another utility that puts a cross wire
>over the screen?
>
>Jaap

Name         : Peter Verhoeven
Department   : R-IS