Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:40:16 -0400
7bit
From:
Tom Turak <[log in to unmask]>
The registry keys for the pulldown list of installpaths are
HKEY_USERS\.DEFAULT\InstallLocationsMRU
and
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\InstallLocationsMRU

you can change or add one string to point to your new target.

I am not sure where the default value for this pulldown list comes
from, but I found this key
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Setup

with the string "SourcePath" set to my install path default.  That
may be it.
Backup your registry before editing it.
Tom Turak