Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 00:28:50 -0400
7bit
From:
Dana Ciardi <[log in to unmask]>
Chuck:
        I have an 855C HP DeskJet printer and had this same problem when I
first purchased it (2 years ago??). After calling HP, I was told to
use the drivers for the 850 printer rather than the 855C. Has worked
like a charm ever since - although I've always wondered if I've been
missing some extra functions by using an 850 driver instead of an
855 driver??  However, HP assured me this was the way to go. Since
it works fine, I can't complain. My daughter also has the same
printer (Mom bought it for her  :-)) - and she also uses the 850
driver with no problems. (I am using Win 98; my daughter is still on
Win 95; however, we do NOT use Word - we use WordPerfect. But I
wouldn't think that would alter the basic functioning of a
printer??) Good luck! Hope this helps . . . .
--
          Regards!
                 Dana