Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 1997 15:32:43 -0500
On Wed, 9 Jul 1997, Grant Magnuson wrote:

> If we just take the last two items alone, grains and soybeans -- why is
> it only us on this entire planet who see these as being a hazard to our
> health?

        Because we know for a fact that eating less does not make us
loose wieght in the long run.  Now me, I've got knees that can't -take-
the weight, otherwise I'd consider myself a sellout to endomorphs.  I
also know that eating lots of food, (meat is filling, so I can't tell if
it's over 2000 calories), will cause me to actually loose wieght.

> It is really starting to annoy me the powerlessness of our situation to
> find our family, friends and associates being constantly bombarded with
> everything from sugar to aspartame, from Kellogg's Corn Puffs to whole
> grains and from soy sauce to tofu, doesn't it you?

        Well, at least people are starting to take wine seriously.  Maybe
in a few years people will accept the truth that smoking not only
improves long term memory, but also reduces the risk of alzhiemers.  (I
do not smoke or drink wine, so there is no ulterior motive for me to
believe this).  I -do- have to get some unfiltered grape juice.  It will
probably retard my weight loss, givin the sugar, but I do want to get the
effects of bioflavors or whatever it is that opposes the buildup of
cholesteror.

> I might as well go out and have a Mars Bar as a whole wheat bun and tofu
> wiener, both of which zot my diabetes.

        It's a conspiracy.  I'm not totally convinced it is, but others
are.  Eating lots of meat, and no grains, potatoes, or beans is a good way
to unbrainwash people if you can get them through "ketone brain" and the
initial diareah.  I mean, no one on this list looks like they have "ketone
brain" to me.  (You remember the initial adjustment to ketosis;  not
pretty at first).  In fact, the graymatta that likes fat better than
sugger is keeping us awake and alert.  The best thing you can do is wait
for someone to notice how you lost weight, and tell them the evils of tofu
then.  Tell them that the author of NeanderThin put himself on this diet,
and now he's a member of Mensa.  (A loaded truth, but you can always claim
"time dilation" like the Colonal in Roswell).  I kept one pair of pants to
use for demonstration purposes.  There is a real difference between 54"
pants and 50" pants, and that difference came about with very little
exercize and no restiction on caloric intake or fat.  My aunt actually
said, "I know how hard it is."  I told her she had no idea of the trouble
I had to go through, it was so easy I did it in front of a computer doing
nothing but typing messages to a listserve and playing video games all
day, while eating as much high-fat rare red meat as I wanted, with some
fruit and nuts every know and then.  Sometimes even a salad for good
luck.  I told her I could eat half dozen pork chops and still loose a
pound just from the effort it takes to chew.
        (Now I'm in the mood for a half dozen pork chops, which I -have-
eaten before with no stomach discomfort.  Now that my meat intake is so
high, I'll probably be satasfied with three or four and a peach).

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley