Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Brenda lea martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jul 1999 14:34:21 EDT
In a message dated 7/13/99 8:03:57 AM Eastern Daylight Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 adaption principles.
 I would appreciate a controversal discussion, because these tend to
 be the most fruitful, if new arguments and views are presented.

        My awarewness of plant evolution during  neolitithic to now, suggests
to me, that the majority of fruits, veggies, seeds, greens, grains, is so
different from paleo as to be in some cases NEARLY separate species.    And,
I suspect the same thing about plants during the paleo times as well, just
over a longer, slower time.

Rod