Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 02:58:02 -0400
I thought the computer radiation mention was interesting. It's easy to
rule out that which can't be seen with the naked eye as not having an
effect, though *of course* it may have an effect. No, it doesn't have
to do with eating per se, but I think the aspect of 'health and weight
may have to do with more than the food we eat' is an overlooked point.
Weight loss, for instance, may have a lot to do with healthy Paleo
eating, but since reading this list I've pondered a couple of times how
much *other* modern things could potentially contribute to ailments
like obesity, diabetes, etc. It's fanciful conjecture, but I'm curious
what else came along when the health stats started to go downhill...
anything from refrigeration to pasteurization to, oh who knows. It's
not the main meat of this list, but I'm just slightly curious about it.

Donna