Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 13:25:42 -0400
On Sun, 8 Jun 1997, Grant Magnuson wrote:

> We mix the chilli ground beef with olive oil, red dry wine, celery seeds,
> garlic and onion powder/salt, let sit in the frige for a few hours then
> form into the old large dollar size rounds about a 1/4 inch thick and then
> dehydrate.

Hey, this sounds really good.  And I guess I could still use the
gadget to make sticks out of this mixture, since they are
convenient to eat and store.  I'm curious, though.  When you
dehydrate this, does it "sweat" the olive oil out, or does the
oil stay impregnated into the meat?

By the way, I steeled myself and ate a couple of the dried jerky
sticks this morning.  They were *excellent* and I am still
feeling fine.  I used "Zeus, the King of all Seasonings", an
allegedly all-natural, no MSG seasoning.  It's a nice blend for
this purpose.

Todd Moody