Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 11:16:11 -0500
7bit
From:
Jean-Louis Tu <[log in to unmask]>
> >Corn IS digestible. Otherwise, it wouldn't have a glycemic index.
>
> are you on NeanderThin?
> if you have been on NeanderThin any length of time, why don't you try some
> wheat and corn, and report back how you feel, and then let me know if you
> think they are 'digestible'.
>
> JoAnn.

As someone said, a food can be digestible and toxic at the same time. Of
course, corn contains some indigestible fiber, and if you don't chew well
enough you recognize it the next morning in your stools.

I don't know if corn is toxic or not. I am not on Neanderthin, but I have
been for 1 year on a 98% raw, dairy and wheat-free diet. During 2 weeks of
July, I ate 1 raw corn on the cob each day, and I didn't notice any bad
effects.

JL